Tani Coyote
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I didn't calculate any of the African GDP I would have, so I feel slightly justified in overestimating my GDP :)

If I stick with 350% increase in GDP over 48 years, then the Angevin GDP will be $19,500 billion or about £12,500 billion.
    Hmmm. 48 years of compounded 3% annual GDP increase will turn £1000 into £4132, whereas 2% annual increase would turn £1000 into £2587, so maybe 2% would be more accurate.
    What modifier did you apply to current GDP to produce Alefurya’s 2057 budget? I worked out that the Angevin GDP (not counting African holdings) is approx. 7,895,692 million USD or about five million million GBP, so I would have to treble Angevin GDP to come anywhere near yours and I have the UK, Spain and most of France.
    true, but i don't see any reason to keep them either. better let them secede peacefully or fight a bloody war of independence.
    what future conflict? you mean alone? impossible. all conflict requires the support fo another nation.
    How were your siblings doing? Did they blame it all on you?
    ...Do you even have any brothers or sisters? I don't know. D:
    Did he see you cook them? Was it all like, tension? I mean, when the house goes in lockdown mode, I doubt you'll get anything but the evil eyes from your parents. :p
    I can just imagine hot dog death camps...move the beans to the execution chamber (the mouth) like the little scum they are... :evil:
    I wondered why you still had Internet access. Hopefully the router is in your room too... :shifty:

Anyways, enjoy your dinner.
    MISSION COMPLETED
    (Sorry, I had to)
    Haha. I guess you won't be on the computer much.
    By the way, desktop or laptop? Is it in your room?
    Remember, TF, karma's not a male dog. :p

So how is it going with your revolution IRL?
    I hoped you could come because we were talking about the EEC-Spain, and I had little to defend myself with about the greed part. ._.
    Why, TF, why didn't you save me? :(
    He left now though.
    Aw.
    By the way, Link and I are chatting about IOTII on #mafia if you wanna come.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom