Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I was looking at your join date. You should at least have your birthday (excluding the year or something) posted up here so we can celebrate it properly.

:bday: (belated)
    You've never heard of Cirque du Soleil? :eek: It's amazing, fine entertainment. It's much classier than magic or sports or anything. It's music is featured a lot in fall from heaven, that's how I discovered it.

And, happy early birthday, by the way. :) (posting this now because I'll forget about it later).
    What, #erebus? Can you send me a link, link? :lol: (but in all seriousness I have no clue how to get there)
    Austria had a history of being independent since the 12th century. more or less of course.

despite the Greeks gaining control of of the Kingdom of Macedonia, there were some cultural differences that prevent a reunion. being in a foreign occupation for 519 years will do that.
    Because even in my timeline, the Byzantine Republic is still a Greek nation. you cant have two greek nations that are practically indistinct from each other. even if one is Roman Greek and the other is Hellenic greek.
    if you wanted to know, the work on the alternate timeline is never really completed. i have an infinite amount of things to put in there in a plausible manner.

for example i just added a rather long series of wars between Macedonia ( modern greece, Macedonia and Albania) from its independence in 1453 to its final defeat in the hands of Greek rebels in 1972.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom