Yared
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Try taking private lessons if you can, if only for a while. You will notice a big change, just remember, the first one is always awkward. :lol:
    Since when do you play the guitar? I never knew that, I seem to recall you saying a while back that you didn't, or something.
    You're such a handsome specimen of a man, you've got the mocha-chino face, big broad shoulders, ohh jees I'm shaking my panties. lets put a dead animal on those pecs and call it a day shall we?
    I can't see your signature. It's too awfully colored against the light background that I'm using.
    Oh. Yeah, I keep on keepin' on. Not much else I can do, and there's no real point in wallowing in grief.
    You do MMA? Dayum, son, very cool. Expensive, though, right? All of the guys I know who do MMA here have to pay out the nose for it. :undecide:

I'm doing fairly well, I guess; my course load hasn't changed a whole lot from previous semesters. I'm just terrified of having to actually work towards getting into grad school, because Change Is Bad :p
    Were you born in Sweden (I think)? You're certainly not what I expect from a Scandinavian :D
    I haven't picked yet. I was messing around with a rebel flag to mess with some peoples. But it did not work. I'll try again.
    Not quite:)

If the Bible gives a government a job, I'd say its the government's job to regulate. Of course, such things are generally things that take other people's rights;)
    As for abortions, I get it, but the thing is, if it is a life, like I believe it is, only an authoritarian would take an innocent child's life away from it.
    I need to get you to understand my POV first.

When the Bible says something is wrong, that doesn't mean I support the government regulating it. When the Bible says something should be DEALT WITH BY GOVERNMENT its their job. God prescribes death for killers.

Second of all, it has to do with "Let the punishment fit the crime" no more, no less. And yes, people have a choice to commit a crime, and of course they could break out and kill someone else, and a public hanging would save lives as a deterrent.
    Yeah, pretty much.

Personally, I don't consider supporting the death penalty, opposing the legality of abortion, supporting defying international law when it is occasionally needed, exc to be authoritarian but that's just my opinion.

I KNOW that not believing in luck, astrology, and believing sex outside marriage is immoral (But shouldn't be illegal) is not authoritarian.

The only question I recall answering a non-libertarian answer was on gay adoptions, which I hold to.

Not to mention there's not a single question regarding gun rights, which is important in the US.

So, yeah, I'm a libertarian.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom