Mad Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I just posted an important proposal that needs voting, no need for it to be held up. Just telling you. (I always forget to check too..)
    Please vote YES for Eralatuk to keep is South African holdings. We would support any expansion you plan if you need it.
    /We will support your expansion into africa if you will protect our SOI claims on South Africa
    Provided that the open borders come with a non-aggression pact, the Duchy of Burgundy agrees gladly.
    Trade is hereby ratified. Before we consent to a defence agreement, we must ask to whom else the French are committed.
    Would you be prepared to exchange your Finnish and Eastern European territories for Botswana and the couple I own in South Africa?
    Please keep north-west Russia safe, I will perhaps be wanting to exchange African colonies for Russian land :)
    yo. i bring news from the Byzantine Emperor.

peace treaty arrangements

1. you are to be stripped of all your colonies. this includes Suriname, Asian provinces, south africa and anything else i forgot. they will be distributed to me or china.
    2. your government will stand trial for the war crimes against the Chinese people.
    3. you will be allowed to keep, and purchase more PBs if you promise not to strike anyone first.
    4. you will be unable to declare any offensive wars.

keep in mind, this is the most fair agreement i can come up with.
    Thank you for welcoming me to the forums. Sorry it took me so long to respond, I had to get my PMs activated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom