Camikaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Are you sure you're not a mellowed-out version of myself from the future? :p
    This post got me thinking. If I ever came back to Christianity, it would be as a deist who does not care for much of the Bible.
    Yeah, just decided to shorten it down! Handsome guy like you can call me anything yiu like
    :dunno: Haven't browsed around that much yet. There's a nice EPL discussion thread and there's a handful of Scots posters on both sides of the Old Firm following standard tradition having a permanent go at each other and disagreeing on almost every subject possible, while collectively having a go at English psoters. All in all, a typical Internet forum.
    Ot's been divided. It's so civilised!!!

And you can't add reputation this early apparently.
    Oh I forgot, you can't until you've been a member for a few days AND you've posted a minimum amolount of posts, not sure how many.
    Would it be possible for you to chop a player off Diplo Mafia to make it a small game?
    I love it how the game is changing, but we are still argueing about the same things... It's like they're not even listening.
    This is true. Whether the good ideas are heard is another story. I seriously doubt that civ6, or even 7 will be the kind of game for me, but I still argue in the civ development forums. To be honest, I'm not sure why, other than for the fun of it.
    Yeah, right after I posted that, I found it. Most of the civ5 things, I can't comment on, but I can still make my mark on the good ones.
    Haha, I love the "Tactics not equal to Civ" I remember arguing with other people about that. Oh yeah, I'm back, sorta...I think I'll just stay in my Civ3 forum area until another civ ideas section opens up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom