Harvin87
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omg It snows but the city covers it all with salt, our entire city looks like a huge brown dump. And they call it the capital city!
    Harvin, you're a very naughty boy, why did you delete my post?
    She was blonde and tall, which made you happy 'cause your ex was a little too short for you.
    Hej Harvin :) School's what's up! Nothing much else. New friends, I guess.

What's up with you? How did it go with that Dutch lady you told us about?

@Tekee: I like it when you act like a queer because then you're not acting like the neo-nazi you are.
    Isn't he an author on Stalinism and on the Hitlerites? I've never read him, TBH. I won't be much help with you. :(
    at least it is titillating. Unlike your ugly cube.
    P.S. she's Irina Saltykova :)))))) and you added her many times in the Babe thread WITHOUT your damn knowledge! :lol: I laugh at you!! Now who is gross? ;)
    Happy new year :D

Also, why? Well, because it's my most liked animal. It's just become the standard since my first avatar :D
    Yep I'm a guitar player, and that's what I'm studying in Düsseldorf. :) There are actually videos of me online if you're curious to hear, but I'm only sending those in PM, I'm not posting any more public links to my real life on this forum, after some bad experiences I've had.

Sorry for answering so incredibly late, but I never realized that I have a new visitor message... There's one friendship request that I was never able to confirm, for some unknown reason, and therefore I'm very used to seeing the bold number at the right of "your notifications". I'll pay more attention from now on! ;)
    well, I was in stuttgart (i have family there) and i met you and your mother.

i screamed "harvin!! Broooooor!(swedish for bro)"
    and u just gave me that :cool: thingy you always do in ur pix :p

n then we gave each other a high five and i woke up :sad:
    Nah, not really. There are some military leaders throughout history I tend to like more than others but no one favorite.

If you bugged me enough I'd probably say Eumenes ek Kardias or Eugen von Savoyen. ;)
    Can't fight against the youth, 'cause we're strong, them are rude, rude people.
    Can't fight against the resistance, oh right now, them are rude, rude people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom