Sprig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah - is there a spot still? you can kick out dommy and i'll replace him. :p
    Yeah I do plan to but I will not actively start recuiting till next week.
    Landlubbers Notw has to finish first.
    Just trying to catch up on whats been happening. Sometime will post the final writeup- to my x-men game which I wrote ealier in the year but not completed/post.

Will respond to your PM's as well, when i get a chance to think.
    I am around. My last game of the season was on saturday so i will have some spare time :)
    Sprig, are you still interested in doing the NotW with me? Why have you not responded to my PM?
    When i stop being lazy. Autolycus says i have nothing left to do execpt Wifom in LOTR mafia but i am still hosting a snakes and foxes game.

I havn't forgot about it though and have written about half of the update.
    I must point out that the dead line is exactly when i finish work. i will have to move the deadlines two hours later to take into account time needed to get home and do write ups.
    :twitch: must ... resist...late...:run:

What? That? Oh, no, of course that's not a bump... I just thought your page needed a bit...more twitchy...and...random comments. Yeah, lets go with that. Not at all related to anything that could possibly be approximately 26.73 minutes later than anticipated :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom