LucyDuke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :) this is a random act of kindness. Please copy and post this message to five people a day and make the world a happier place. :)
    Hey Lucy! Yeah man, too bad I'm not going to a fancy East Coast school like Gogf is or I'd visit!
    Want to see the clip(s) it(them)self(ves)? :p

:groucho:

They're on Youtube, I can link them.
    Hi Lucy. It was already guessed by Dachs, so if you're going for the cookie mentioned in the avatar discussion, it's already given.

But no. It's a back. :p It's a cropped frame from Akira, a nasty science fiction anime from the late eigthies I think. The avatar is displaying Tetsuo Shima's back as he is being transformed into a huge baby-like fleshy creature and consumes all of his friends, including a girl in dear love with him who pops like a zit when clenched between his entrails (Yes he sorta grows with his skin covering his friends) and the blood flows out; it is a splendidly horrific scene that freaks me out every time I watch it. The movie itself is somewhat gory.

I don't know why I wrote all of this, perhaps too much information of what you wanted to hear. Oh well. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom