Plotinus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Just started listening to tht video in your sig… you look and sound way younger than 34, so it's not such a wonder you got carded when trying to buy wine… ;)
    I fixed the music in your Civ3 scenario, "The Desert and the Mountain" and created the new zip for it. How should I send the file to you?
    Hello Moderator! :)

I was just wondering, I'm interested in doing a series of posts, inspired mainly by the Sisiutil ALC as a way to improve my play and get more involved in the community here at CivFanatics.

My question for you is this: Should I place something like this, which I'm sure would be high in strategic content, in Strategy and Tips, or the Stories and Tales forum?

With my job, I don't get much time out and about in the time where normal people are out and about (I work till 4AM generally) - and Civ is a longtime hobby of mine and I'd really like to get involved to help improve my play and hopefully help others!

Thanks,

Jay
    Those are your own words from a UK meet thread several years ago.

Search my created threads and you will see that I have proposed another event :)
    ~~~~~Guys, only just heard about this (my fault for never browsing OT threads). I couldn't have made it anyway since my better half and I were in the New Forest this past weekend (having reached one of those "anywhere on the planet would be preferable to London right now") moments. Hope you had a good time anyway, which judging by all that alcohol you probably did, and if there's another one in the offing at any point do let me know. Unless you don't want me there, of course. I'd understand.~~~~~

I started a New Thread...
    I have just downloaded the Desert and the Mountain which I want to play on C3 Complete. I am using Vista. However, I cannot install it within the Conquests/Scenario folder without a biq file. I am not very good with PCs in fact I don't even know what 'biq ' stands for! but I believe that is what is lacking. f you can help I would be obliged. I have been sucessful with other equally large DLs recently as they all have biq files eg TCW TGW. Thanks.,
    I think I started a thread in the wrong sub-forum.

I am Horsesoldier and I uploaded a couple of Tech icons in the Creation & Customization Forum instead of Graphics Modpacks.

Thread is titled New Tech Icons - Today's date

Should it be moved?

Sorry if I done bad..........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom