L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'Enormity' means a state of immense wickedness or a great offence - the enormity of one's crimes, for instance. It is not a synonym for 'enormous', but that's an easy mistake to make.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

for what it's worth your mustache and beard need to connect to each other
    Thank you. Religion has caused enough disagreements over the years to want us disagreeing over us both clearly wanting the best for various people.
    Just for the record, I bear neither you nor Catholicism any ill-will, but I believe in making religion relevant for the modern world. Unrealistic beliefs wither in the face of modern culture.
    You said a quote not to long ago:

"Military history is fascinating to me because warfare is an amalgamation of every intellectual aspect of human competition. A successful commander has to understand and implement proper tactics, strategy, technical innovation, logistics, scouting, administration, charisma, psychology, war ethics and have a bit of fortune. A paper I read recently stated that the two models for modern bureaucracy are the Roman Catholic episcopal hierarchy and the German General Staff during the era of the elder Moltke."

I agree with it so much that it is now my signature. Thanks. ;)
    Lol nice work! We shud totally play each other but i'm not sure if i can play ppl in USA.
    Thanks. I'd love to have you look at it. It's not really a story in the narrative sense, and I really aspire to be as realistic as possible.
    Hey. The reason I thought of mentioning Frederick II Hohenstaufen was because I did some research on him for an alternate history I'm writing. I know how much you dislike those, but I wonder if you would be willing to look at mine. I think if you could provide some good criticism it could really improve it.
    EDIT: The reason I thought you could provide some good feedback is because you are generally pretty skeptical of alternate histories.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=322735&page=21
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom