NedimNapoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tracia isnt part of the Balkans, its part of.. uh.. Thracia. surely, just one province into Europe wont hurt? (that was my origional plan.)
    Agreed. Looking in the Claims thread I noticed you had already put your LP's into nukes. Just reminding you to change that so as not to confuse TK.
    DT
    Well, You said in thread you wanted to buy XP's, I'm guessing you want for 5, but please say if not. Are you willing to accept a Paymet of 4 LP's this turn and 2 next turn? You would Receive all 5 XP's this turn.
    DT
    that newest video.. is it graphic? despite being an adult, i still have an aversion to any blood and guts in movies or similar.

anyway, the Mathalamus Republic is glad the whole Egyptian Fiasco is over.
    We will diplomatically support you against Egypt if you can assure that you will continue the flow of Oil into the Reich. Cheaply of course..
    Done. But we expected our Muslim brothers to be more polite when asking for help. The presence of infidels should not make us act like them...
    Thats what I meant, this turn, and the 2 turns following this turn. I can give you 1 XP
    I'm tempted to ban him myself; he'd broken several rules already. But I can't ban him on the basis that he's claiming in your SoI. You could always get yourself a few allies and declare war.
    Sure, why not. Although I really don't think previous national borders (ie, white crap) should influence the game at all. They make people want to expand in that way, which leads to boring and repetitiveness. I like what's going on in France and England.

And if you're asking me about the purple guy who expanded in a big cross, even if I acknowledged SoIs outside of a country's borders (ie, that huge white blob in India is Indian) I wouldn't even know where his would be. He can go the other way.
    The whole point of me being Egypt is so I can have their ridiculous ancient gods. It's a game, dude. If it was entirely realistic I would scream my head off. Old Kingdom women also had relatively (ie, compared to Europe and later Middle Ages) free-ness. Somalia I'd like one-two provinces so I can, well, get inland. I'll give you 3 LPs a turn, but only after I put the next 5 into the nuclear program so I can get rolls a turn early.
    I had assumed that because no one's reaction to me being Egypt was along the lines of "NO U" till now, it was unclaimed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom