ZeletDude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interesting, according to those new Zodiac signs, you are a Pisces now, yet I was a Pisces, and now I am an Aquarius.
    I mean if they are still secret (Ours is, somewhat) that you won't tell anyone and will be pretending not to know when it comes to Diplomacy.
    the DP corporation has claimed Madagascar. i recommend just buying it (interestingly, he said that buying him out of the game is possible) instead of a long costly war.

(i want to save the long war for the nation of X to be honest)
    Understood, again thanks for watching out for it while I was pre-occupied.
    Our group is designed as a club to OPPOSE large SOIs, and the members have to have small SOIs to qualify.

It was in counteraction to LOE's comment of "The entire world accepts it" when just the Colonizers accept it.

You are closer to 30 than 50 though so you should be fine.
    You are aware we kicked you out on purpose right? We just accepted you when we didn't know you were France.

Granted, you are better than the others, but your still a Colonialist. Stick to your own continent!
    There's a story hook waiting for you in GalaxyNES... one that I sort of need to have some sort of response on, even if very brief, so that I can write an update for tonight. :D
    id dint feel liek remaking the whole thing to include those in so i just edited my post stating that they should tell me so i can modify it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom