civplayah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• World History because the teacher and peers are cool. The actual work for it sucks hard, though.
    Huh. Here the AP courses for history are as follows:

Freshman - Human Geography
    Sophomore - World History
    Junior - US History
    Senior - Government and Microeconomics, each is a semester
    First, some background. In Texas, Honors is called Pre-AP. I'm a sophomore.

Algebra II PAP, Chemistry PAP, English II PAP, World History AP, Spanish II, Multimedia, Art, Basketball.

You take World History freshman year? Your school doesn't offer AP Human Geography ?
    For all grade levels, if you get commended on the standardized test for a subject (which subjects you take the test for varies depending on grade level), you are exempt from taking that exam at the end of the year.

For Freshman, that's it.

For Sophomores, you get an additional exemption each semester. To exempt a class' exam you must have an A with 2 absences or a B with 1 absence for that semester in that class.

Juniors, 2.

Senios, 3.

That's how it is a my school, anyway.
    I could help develop it if you want; just start a social group if that is the case.
    I don't have any ideas more detailed than that, really. The idea pretty much just popped into my head.
    Well, no, you didn't get the point, but it's about dinner time so I'd better slaughter a cow :p
    Well, from that point of view… planbts are living organisms, too. Then we can't kill them either. There goes spinach… witticisms aside, do you get my point?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom