ZeletDude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The chat must live, my friend! Come here and partake in its rise back to glory........Me, Remake, and Wideye are there :p
    Not sure. I did a google search for the continent specific maps and overlapped one from 1914 on one from 1920. Sorry.
    Go to "Alt History Books and Media" and the topic "Base Maps from 550 B.C. to Present Day, all in USC!" Is where you wanna go. Skim through between pages 90 until the current page for the new maps.
    Essentially, you are a humanoid Fox named Fox, the leader of a Mercenary team hired by General Pepper to defend his planet from a monster named Andross who is sending his army to invade and to counterattack his home planet of Venom. Its mostly a scrolling shooter, but you can also go into all-range mode at certain times, which means you can fly any direction, and while it isn't THAT hard to beat, there are also alternate paths you can take (There are 25 different routes you can take, and 2 endings), and things called medals which you need to kill a certain number of enemies on each level to achieve (Its a number that takes a bit of practice, but other than a level called Sector Z, I can get at least 20% more than the medal count consistently now.)

Link to my thread about it if you want more details, since I'm limited in character count on VMs.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10166842#post10166842
    Really?

Its the one game I'd say I'm great at (Then again if you look up Zallard1's Youtube Videos, I guess I'm not really THAT great), but I'm quite good. I got nearly 2,000 kills in a game today (For a form of comparison, if you take the best possible path, or at least the one that's the best for all but the most insanely good players, and you get the exact amount necessary to get a medal on each stage, you'll get roughly 1,400.)
    The American Federation requests that you cancel all programs involving the use and construction of nuclear weapons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom