Mad Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you mind if I say, dropped Brittany? I need to drop one of your provinces and then i'll start IOTC.
    Then, you will be crushed in Libya as well and have no land left. The League cannot stop me. If you accept my terms, you can live another day. In addition, I demand all your research into nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons be turned over to the Federation.
    All of your North American provinces. I care little for what happens in Libya.
    you know, ill ban sarcasm if i see another sarcastic post.

anyway, really? still, remember the Theory of Power-gaming.
    that post you jsut made in IOT rev is an example of newbie powergaming. dont worry i went through the same period.

Expert powergaming is subtle, gradual, and unnoticed until the end, and usually supposed to be just above the most powerful nation.

(note: i know the theory, but i cant put it into practice. i power-game whenever i feel seriously threatened)
    if your internet was so bad that you cant use proper grammer, maybe you should consider a new one :p
    actually, don't nuke me. i don't want another war in case i don't tell them in time. just invade Israel using standard procedures.

that and everyone will call me hitler, forcing me to quit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom