classical_hero

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Below middle c - about an F.
    Above middle c - go 2 above that, and it's the E/F above there.
    So approximately 3 octaves!
    Why?
    'I am willing to predict he will do what CG did and just say that he was confused at that age. '

Why do you say that?
    If you clicked "View conversation" and then replied on my wall, I'd get a reminder when you did. :)

Fair enough, but if the Biblical creation story is accurate, wouldn't the Bible have mentioned Neanderthals as being obviously different from "modern" man?
    Again the differences between Nandethals and "modern humans" is not all that great, so really it just variety with the human kind, just like at the "races" are. For one there is evidence of Neanderthals and modern humans "interbreeding", so that puts them firmly in the human category.
    Quoting you: "Also Neanderthals are part of the human family."

At the risk of sounding adversarial, where does Neanderthal Man fit into the creation story?
    OK, you could have given me a response like that then. You didn't respond at all, and I knew you were online so I assumed you didn't know what I meant.

Feel free to respond when you have more time.
    If you read on you will see that eventually they did tell, but at first they were scared and then once they had confirmation by having Jesus appear to Mary Magdalene, that they were bold enough to tell. Adding Matthews account to the fold you will see (Matthew 28:1-10) that it is only after meeting Jesus that they told the disciples. So the events of the day are as follows.
    First they find an empty tomb then they are told that Jesus has risen by two angels, which cause great fear, then Mary Magdalene is met by Jesus and it is only after then that the women go and tell the disciples that Jesus is risen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom