1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Takhisis

1. KingArthur
    KingArthur
    Hi Takhisis, hope you are well. I have not checked in on the Forums in such a long team but at least one thing is constant CELTIC beat Rangers ;) Maybe next season you can finish in 2nd place :)
    Apr 16, 2017
  2. Takhisis
    Takhisis
    I will remember that. And glory in your destruction when we win again.

On other topics, how are things? Drop by fiftychat at odd hours and you might find me.
    Apr 16, 2017
    KingArthur likes this.
  3. KingArthur
    KingArthur
    fiftychat - what is that? Something for over 50s? You are the guy that introduced me to words like amirite. Are you a fake millennial? :) Only joking mate...But seriously I do not know what fiftychat is.
    Apr 16, 2017
  4. Takhisis
    Takhisis
    irc://warrensofthought.com/fiftychat
    It's an IRC channel for CFC old hands and some new blood. There are some fans of your ‘club’ in there.

Also, your recent mockery has resulted in removal of any guilt I felt over taking Tokugawa's Home earlier this week and wiping out a pesky stealthy sniper who was hiding there.
    Apr 16, 2017