NinjaCow64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1. Why in the world would I play in a Realpolitik after the so much FUN and ENJOYMENT I had in the last one?
    2. Why would I play in a Realpolitik, from what I understand, is of a subpar quality compared to the one I was involved in?
    3. Why would I play in a Realpolitik where the only two people who is playing that I have a remotely small amount of respect for are two that lurk 99% of the time?
    4. Why would I play a Realpolitik while I'm in the second semester of a self-set grueling freshman year?
    5. Why wouldn't I just play a NES with people I don't go lawl to every 2 sec?

;)

So no I didn't, but thank YOU for bringing it to my attention.
    I know, but I'm not playing it due to it being Civ V and me being a lot more distracted with other stuff.
    The player stats part of the RtD game needs to be updated for the last turn. It probably doesn't bother anyone, but I'm a freak like that. :D
    Just wanted to note here - in IOTE Tasmania is a part of Australia - so you still have a claim to spend! :D
    Perhaps I'm a little late, but I just looked in ilduce's Realsenate and saw your post about always wanting to join RP CIV but feeling it was too late - it's never too late for you to join Realpolitik! We have Ravus' Handy History Books for you to browse and I'm sure that the players are willing to PM you summaries.:)

In short, you're always welcome in the Realpolitik world!:D
    The game just started, I posted the rules, and you are free to create a party or join an existing party
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom