Milarqui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We need your input on the nuclear conference clauses so that we can move forward. There are 3 threads within the group, 1 dedicated to each clause that went through.
    I'm interested, though I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, so I will ask more than a few questions :)
    Yo, I started some pure roleplay, non-linear world creation thing in Games.. check it out!
    Well how many people do you need to say they are interested in order to restart it?
    I value as a NESer and a Mod, but i'm sorry. That setting just doesnt excite me :/

Revive your old NES.. there was enough interest!
    I will confess I am still embarrassed by my failure to deliver your NPCs owing to GCSE mocks cropping up and then the real things a few weeks later. I will take a look and may if I am welcome.
    Hey Mil =) I just want to say that if you want to join M&ANES II then i reccomend you do so in the beginning =) The beginning of the real cool plot lines and such begins in the beginning ;) (BUZZWORD! TRIPPLE RATED: Beginning!) And well, if youd join itd be cool =) I enjoy having new faces around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom