ShadowNX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But fortunately they are not unreasonable so its not a major concern. Either way, at least at the moment my family is the most powerful by far in Persia.
    indeed it would, however we're not the only houses. DFRB and Filli Noctus also have political influence.
    That is most kind and i believe since we are the only 2 strong houses with any political clout left , would make a great alliance.
    Reward for piety = King of Kings offering to introduce young cleric to daughter, potentially for an engagement to enact the matrimonial rituals.
    If you have any distinctive evidence relating to the trial of DefoesRightBoot in GaP it would be most helpful if you put in on board in the thread as soon as you are prepared.
    Just wanted to let you know that you need to submit orders for the War Room - once you do, I can update! :D
    of course though, I have my second character so I live on regardless and of course the Daimyo's son whom nobodies knows about due to the daimyo's preferance for familial privacy will eventually emerge onto the scene.
    meh, still less likely than me. Anyways ive replied to the social group message. feel free to elaborate on it of course, you write excellent stories.
    To be honest it could easly be me who goes next as my percentage of death is 3 highest, hehe
    Oh and you don;t overdo the stories, they are really quite good. Which reminds me you should probably reply to my lates one early due to my increasing age increasing chances of death. We do want a conclusion resulting in a sane ShadowNX to take the reigns of the Bunka don;t we.
    :) Thx m8, i really enjoy the story writing, though sometimes i think I overdo it a bit. O well ... and you better give me my farm soon , i need to plant my crops :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom