J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ·..···:·:..···:....·::·:::.:.··.··.::·..··:.:··.::.·.:..·:...:·:·::.·.:·::·::·:·::..·:...·::·::·.:.::.:::.::·.·:··..··:.·..:··.··::.····:.::.·.·:.:::..:...··:·::.:.:...·.··:·...:·:..::·..:::.·.:::··..·.····.::.···.··.:.··:·:::::..··..·::·:···.::.·:.::::.:::·:·..:.:.·.·.·:..::..·..::··:::::::.:.·:.:·.·..:::::..·::::·:...::·:::::..:·.··:··:·:::·.·.:·:····:..:···..··.::·.:.·:.:..:.:...:.::··:.:·.·:.·.:.:.··.:.··..·..·.:::..:.:··:·.:·:···::.:.·:·..::.:..··:...·.·:··::·:.:.:.·::.·::..:·.··..:··:·.·:.·::·...·:....:.·:...:·..·..:.:.·::::·.·.·::.::···::·:.:··.:·...··::·:..:.··:·:.·:·:.:.:·.::.:.::·:::::.:·:....:...:·.:::.·.:..··:·..:.:.::·.....·:.:·:·.·:·:.·.·:..::·:·.··:::··...:.··.:··:.:::..:..·.···.:::.::.:.·.·.·····..:·:::.···:·..··.::·:·:.:·::·:·.··.·::.::.·:....····.:·.:···.::·.·.·:·::·:::····:···.:···..:.:.:···:·.....···:.:..·..·.:.:·:··::.·:·.:.....··:.::..::··::.:·..··:.·::·.··:::..:....:::...::··........:·:::·.:.·:··.···.:.....:·.:·:·.:.·.::.

Pass it on. The resistance must survive.
    Thanks, i will be back with a follow up thread. Unfortunatly my plan was disasimbled by me and more effectivly the mods. I will pose a judge the quran post, sometime sooner or latter not any time recently
    On CFC OT we like religious debating, but sadly it sometimes involves trolling and flaming, it wasn't really your fault.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom