civplayah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If the CivGold guys are still around. I don't know if they got it from the exact same site, however, but I suspect it to be so. It's too bad I can't find that site anymore - they had a lot of decent free music.
    It was a free download from this website for legal and free music. Unfortunately I haven't been able to remember what that site was in several years. I believe CivGold also used some music from that site, too.
    Well I took that photo on a Mac at the local YMCA, really nice computers so I really don't know. It should though, but you could probably find a site that does it for free? I dunno ..
    ZOMG there is a giant wolf on the moon!! Get down from there wolf you don't belong on the moon.
    Actually, I always said I was neither. My closest leaning is Libertarian (Supporting maximum liberty over anything else.) I think both Conservatives and Liberals screw this up and bring far too much government.

Fiscally on the other hand, I'm to the right of the GOP, since I support maximum liberty.

There is also the fact that my views do change a bit fairly often. But I am locked into the lower right quadrant, and always will be.
    I don't understand your constantly changing views.

What do you mean?

CFC has made something of an influence, as well as losing bias and becoming more realisitic.

That said, I definitely have a feeling my actual score should be farther to the right. I made at least one answer I regretted as soon as I did it on my latest take of the PC test.
    Well well well, looks like you'll be owing me all of your money. I'll make the money transfer arrangements. :D
    Good to be with you forum gamers ;P Got the tips from Lord Ost, IRL friend of mine ^^

Yes, I'm from Norway. And I don't really know what to answer to how it is to live here. Cold.. To times. But guess it's kinda a higher standard of living here then other contries.
    Why are you so stubborn about what gender you believe LightFang to be?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom