ilduce349
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you adjust your claims, in France the second province is inland and it isn't connected by land to any province
    Post this in your sig if you have become a fan of the 18 civ duel. (18 civs, duel map, always war)

I should do this. I've started a game once with everything except "Always war" the way you said it.

What is Realpolitik IOT?
    No, I wasn't aware of that. In that case, Singapore has just signed up a new voter. :D
    Ya, I guess thats a better proof that a proof by elimination. I can't believe we missed that...
    I believe it was AA, don't worry. Im still new to the forum so don't quite know everyones personalities yet.
    You can not like friends.

And FYI while Japan was isolationist it still had contact to China so saying "they didn't go near China" is false.. :)

Only China, the Dutch East India Company, and for a short period, the English, enjoyed the right to visit Japan during this period, for commercial purposes only, and they were restricted to the Dejima port in Nagasaki. Other Europeans who landed on Japanese shores were put to death without trial.
    I was not saying they were never friends, but rather that during this time they were much closer to enemies than allies. The Japanese viewed the Chinese as a potential threat (and correctly too).
    Due to the new mechanics of Economic Capture, this plan would now result in a slower capture for the both of us. We, however, will look forward to working with you in the future for our mutual benefit.
    Im building 2 factories this turn, but next turn I would like to send all my IP's to you, and you send all yours to me so that on the 3rd turn we will have will have enough IP's to be much more likely get an Economic Capture the turn after (50% or 60% depending on whether Efficiency is rounded up or down) because donated IC's take a turn to arrive.
    I don't try to have debates about drugs because I don't know much about it.

I am very Christian, I go to church regularly, but disagree with some of the more extreme elements in my faith, such as; prohibitionists, contraception bans, Westborough Baptist, and I would vote for a non Christian if he/she shared my views.

I also think that the church should not make a big deal about politics.

I don't think that killing a child is ever OK, even if it saves an adults life.

on Capitalism, I agree with you, Communism has caused so many deaths and is so ineffective that it should never be used.
    maybe in that case it helped, but it might not work in the US

oh, btw I support free Religion, and birth control, just not abortion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom