J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ATENTION. A note to all veiwers of my profile. I have sent messages to the mods to let them change my name to one a little less sencitive. My name may soon no longer be "defender of islam" now it shal be "Dawood".
    Yes, some of the things people, or groups of people, say is just plain bigoted and hateful. I like to think of myself as a rather culturally, racially, religiously, etc... sensitive person. I study Chinese at university and have plenty of international friends here from all over the world. I've learned a lot from them for sure. Like I said, there is a time and place for the "joking" and a time and place for the seriousness.
    Yeah, I realized that about a day after I posted that... the weird thing is that I hit "reply"... but, whatever. He got the message eventually. :) I am glad that you enjoyed my write-up. Believe it or not, I have had some people message me very angry about some of the things that I wrote. Some people called me ethnocentric and said that Civfanatics Forums weren't the place to air overt political statements. But, I was just trying to be funny... political correctness has a time and place and I like to think I have enough tact to know when to turn it on and turn it off. I hope you didn't find it offensive or anything.
    There is a strong undercurrent of bigotry in Orange County, yes. I must make the disclaimer that I am not originally from here, but from upstate New York.
    It's not about being ignorant. It's about not being aware of how ignorant you are. As for you not being American, it's mostly based on your writing style.
    Not really. And being on the computer a lot has nothing to do with it. It is an internet forum and therefore requires being on a computer. (or cell phone)
    I was on the road all day, so no not really. It's too bad, a prank would of made the day a little less boring.
    I do live in off-topic and it does suck. Well it isn't bad but it is addicting and that makes it suckish. It's kinda like living in Detroit.

Also, PM me your real name, I might recognize it.
    Not really. It is April fools. I think the admins were just pranking the mods and leaked that link for lulz. However, the way things were in there appeared serious, so I am only about 95% sure it is fake. Not enough to say I am fooled, but I do wonder.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom