aelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know that alot of pwople hate civ 5 and all, but are you planning on purchusing it after patching?
    OK, I didn't participate last year. Need an image upload or something (don't think you can do that in PM/VM - do it in the thread I spose, not looked at it this year).
    Love you aelf, in a homophobic/homosexual/nongenderspecific/neutral/quasi/unoffencive way.
    It's one of the classic Polandball comics from the /INT/ board on Krautchan
    What the hell dude, what the hell. I used to think you were cool.

Media, Communications and Development

Sell out :(
    Also, wth is up with the MRT. Brilliant service, don't get me wrong. But there's a real paucity of stations when you get further out. Underinvestment in public infrastructure is a Bad Thing.
    Also, Singaporean public art is completely uninspiring. Actually, the whole city is kind of like that. Nice, new, clean and completely without a sense of self, soul or any sense of pride in being itself. I *liked* Singapore for the darlings shopping, the cheap food and the technology. But there wasn't much else to it.
    Thanks. I might see if I can find any good Althusser stuff, although at this point I'm mostly just finding my feet. I've got the Manifesto under my belt (not much of an achievement, I know :lol:), and I do intend to read Capital at some point, but I'd like to get my personal politics straightened out before I dive into a tome like that. ;)
    I'm looking for some good introductory books on Marxism- any suggestions? Cheezy already recommended "History and Class Consciousness" by Lukacs and "An Introduction to Marxist Economic Theory" by Mandel.
    Nope! But it makes me feel better about myself, since it's the only tangible result of any of my posts :p
    no wai!

There's a point at which gaining postcount becomes too costly in terms of sanity to continue to do so in a given thread

seems I'm reaching that point in all too many WH threads atm
    ... Singapore unfortunately. Damn it. I should probably consult with people before I plan my holidays!
    A-hoi-hoi ol' man I'm going to be in your neck of the woods around Christmas. With that in mind, we should arrange a meet!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom