Ekmek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• We've had this conversation before, Ekmek. There is a program that allows export to 3DS Max which I had on an old pc, but it didn't do the job in terms of making Civ 4 leaderheads.
    Hi Ekmek, you asked what program I used to create CivIII leaderheads? The answer is Poser 5. I'm now using Victoria 4 and Michael 4 as the base models.
    you could brighten it or in an easier way is to take an existing button and adjust the color.
    It took awhile for Civ4 to get where its at. especially on LHs.

As to my avatar its a Civ Button for California I made it like Civ5 Civ Buttons :)
    What a crap. :/And Firaxis say, "Civ 5 is completely moddable". Maybe it was a joke, as always.
    Anyway, thanks for any info. :)

btw: what kind of avatar do you have?
    Sorry protected dds. Doesnt work with GIMP of photoshop. You cant open them.
    The Civ5 LH reskins are a protected GIMP. Some one else tried it though with Ramses.
    I've always wondered Ekmek, what exactly is the thing in your avatar image? For some reason I've always pictured it as an orange tongue.:lol:
    Thanks Ekmek... what if I gave Dido a tramp stamp that said Ekmek on it in exchange for your help?
    hello sorry to bug you but i am out of ideas on how to trial and error Caligula into my civ bts game. i have followed all tutorials i could find on getting this leaderhead to work. but i does not work or show up in civ 4 bts or warlords. i have put the file in the mod folder as instructed in many many many tutorials. that does not work. i have tried editing the xml files to add manually add the entries. that does not work, what am doing wrong?? do you not put the Caligula file inside the zip into the mod folder? i believe it is layered correctly. i can load the mod when i start the game but Caligula does not show up in the civilizations. can you please help me?

thanks for your time
    lanny
    Hey,ekmek, i had a few questions reguarding the xml files of some of ur leaderheads. actually all leaderheads to be exact. I have civ gold 5 for bts and a few leaders by u and a few others have been giving me trouble. Jingu of japan in the mod plays arabic music ~ mehmeds theme to be exact and that doesnt quite make sense to me. I found alternative diplo music for japan and i wanted to change the xml files of jingu so that she would play this in diplomacy. No matter what i do with her or civ golds xml the music will not change !! any help would be much appreciated. i am also trying to change other leaders music as well so it would solve a few problems so thanx

~France-fan~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom