Snerk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What film quiz thread? I'm just back at Buenos Aires so I'll simply have to do a saga now.
    Thank you. Cookie monster is my hero btw. An organism fueled entirely by sugar. We could learn from such a noble, and humble beast.
    Risk + Roleplaying + Stats. Everyone is the leader of a nation, and progress through time, directing that nation as they wish.

Success?
    You youngsters! You and your sails… oh… the wind is blowing… hey, it's nice to take a break on this scyp.
    Steam? Please, this is a longship, no steam power required! Since we're at it, why are you not rowing?
    Hopefully I'll be rid of this flu soon enough. Real vikings don't fall to anything other than a troll!
    Wikipedia says he wasn't horsehockye then.

As for pacifism, I'm a total stickler IRL. However, bloodthirsty Vikings make for good stories, don't you agree?
    Rangers but Catholic, in one of the many contradictions in my life. Didn't you notice the bits about 'Teddy Bears' and 'Oransjefjord'?
    I still haven't changed my avatar back from the Papist scum into my usual Pagan longscyp, where the true worshippers of Thordenfálli shall make sacrifices, and prevent trolls and lag from infesting our waters. I think lagstorms could be interesting in the Saga. Or maybe have lag instead of fog?
    Exactly! And since it's a Kathursdag here in CivFanátiklunð, we'll give you a discount: you cause half the trouble and we'll double your pains.
    All the rest of the forum staff for starters, then the most important posters like CG, Perf, Abaddon, Wyrmshadow, etc.
    A cunning linguist? :mischief:

How's the translatanations going? I've just remembered that Mord Valgard's son lived at a farm called Hof. Maybe we could have a farm called HoF…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom