Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks a lot! I put a lot of effort into setting and characters. Believability is important to me.
    Then report it in the thread properly not by visitor message. Though it's fine that you want to come along. The more the merrier (and the less the chance the team will be massacred by an enemy patrol).
    Iggy is the nickname of a Canadian politician named Michael Ignatieff. He's currently leader of the Liberal Party, and has a decent chance of being Canada's next Prime Minister.
    Ok, it sounded like you were still talking of alliance. So do you want to announce ANZUS II or shall I?

(please use that name cause it sounds cool)
    Let me reiterate. I only mean a DP in the event we find ourselves in a war we did not start.
    You haven't been keeping a close eye on the relations of mine and Japans relations with the Indonesians. Let's just say it ain't pretty.
    Ok, but I want to tell you ahead of time that it strictly will be a defensive pact. Zelet and I have already divided up the pacific islands. Of course, once we have them under control, the ANZUS would technically be in full affect the way it is in real life.
    thats cool, please edit your post to say so, i can only act on what you say in that message :)

thanks for the encouragment to write :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom