Askthepizzaguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You wouldn't mind if I shamelessly ripped off your idea to host a game using characters from my old games in the future, right?
    I'm sure that not making clear which boat actually exploded confused people, but there's no reason why you should have had to wait days for a response. :(
    Yeah, I saw you post that, but I'm not sure if I've the time to join such a large game at the moment. Looks fun, and I wish you luck in finding the remaining players, but I don't think I can commit to it. :sad:
    "I may host a game here on CFC, possibly with Diamondeye as co-host. A Final Fantasy Mafia."

You should post in the Queue.
    When did you start posting in OT so much?

Also, very sorry about Star Wars.
    About this Husky fellow: cut him a break, kid's had a rough life. He's an Asperger (and me also be autistic, but I can't remember) with very real social problems, to the point he can't even hold a job. He apologizes all the time because he's surrounded by people, including his immediate family, who treat him like he's an idiot and make him feel worthless.
    By all means, prod him for evidence and such, but don't make him out to be some sort of troll, or give him a hard time because of his chronic apologizing or other social awkwardness, he means you nor anyone any harm.
    Oh come on Pizza, you ended your caption too early!

I was gonna say "The international moderator pastime" :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom