Luckymoose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No Seppeku for missing orders for mine? Or you don't really care about it any more?

:p added to show sarcasm.
    I agree. We should, by right of being a front page forum, not be deleted as soon as we even try to adjust the wiki page. (I tried, once->deleted)

I also still hate this quote with a passion:

"I like how this started out as "claim a country or two" which everyone promptly ignored and proceeded to claim a dozen countries at a time and turn it into some sort of NES anarchy."
    — SuperBeaverInc.
    :mad:
    That's fine. I'm leaving this chapter open for a while because I know everyone has finals coming up. Looking forward to your next entry, nonetheless.
    So, you can sort of fill it in as you go. I am letting players make events. But I was thinking that Halde's Order of Esalos will be sending scouts southward to Yali al-Telat -- perhaps priests to set up enchantments and wards for a future battle. Gildroy may not have any role in this, but I thought it would be nice info for you to have for any descriptions of what you might see. In addition, there is a necromancer's pilgrimage happening to Terrormine Island right now - so there may be some necromancers walking on the pathways heading north.
    I will in a couple weeks. I have finished the main part of my semester, but there are still a few things to do. I don't want to get sucked in to #nes just yet. ;)
    MjMnes needs YOU to post your culture description by tonight, to ensure a bountiful harvest in the form of an update for all.
    Hey Lucky, I have a question for you, is your culture cool with trading, as well as selling slaves of your beaten enemies?
    Something like this?

Culture Name: Abba
    Core Value: Tradition
    Aggression: 1
    Expansion: 2
    Cohesion: 5
    Agriculture: 4
    Sophistication: 3
    Nation Names: Keoy-et, Abay-et, Roy-et, Okay-et, Kish-et
    City Names: Lay-An-Au-Shek, Ribbaya-Shek, Ziy-Shek, Tjia-Shek, Oijk-Shek
    Ruler Names: Inya, Aya, Kono, Iro, Ito
    Religion: Polytheism
    Description: The Abba are a culture with a rich history and developed values. They are led by a strong central figure who controls the aspects of his or her domain. Though some cities are strong enough to remain independent, most pledge allegiance to an Eros. An Eros could be a chieftan, a merchant, a prince or a citizen turned to in a time of crisis. The people obey the Eros, though if the Eros is foolhardy, they may overthrow him. In the Abba, the people are dark skinned, men and women are equal, farming and fishing are their most important sectors of their nation, and are a mix of Ethiopian and a more stable feudal Europe.
    Get on #nes polack. Matt needs the patch, and then we can continue our bid for world domination.
    Lucky, I'd like for you to join the NES, but I'm afraid the details of the Supreme Soviet and everything are still really being looked at. The ease in which it arouse is unfair, and so is the way I'm essentially taking that from you. I really hate to do it, but I just have to. I'd still like to see you play though, and would like to ffer you the CSA as a faction. It's fresh off a victory against the U.S., received a lot of new lands, and even a colony.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom