Tecknojock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know lol. When I noticed that I assumed that was the evidence you were going for, pointing out that my screenshot allows me to edit my post, but AA's doesn't.

Then I looked at the other screeny and noticed that it had an AA post in it.

I'm glad that my name has been cleared and my reputation has been left intact :)
    Thanks for that, you saying the identification mark made me notice something. The screenshot has an edit button on double a's post, just like mine does on my post.
    Well one thing that you will notice off the bat from mine is I use the Black skin, should I convert over to classic for the screenshot?
    Ask all the suspects to take a screenshot of their computer and compare the screen resolution to that of the leaks presented by the Sonereal?
    that doesn't matter.

The fact is Robert no longer trusts me, and if anyone else logs on and votes against me they don't trust me either.

My reputation is now in jeopardy, and its something I have been trying so hard to maintain.
    I promise you that I wasn't. But I guess with my reputation gone that doesn't mean anything...

In case you didn't know, the only reason why I checked the group was I had a user notification saying sonereal wanted to join Amerosia. I wanted to know whether or not this was ok.

had he not done that I wouldn't have checked the group at all today and my name would have been cleared from the get go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom