Cheezy the Wiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Ehhhhh good post and all but it applies to the West. Outside of our affluent little bubbles the Soviet lustre still has potential. Land and bread is still a powerful message.
    So me and Amadeus are planning to put together a thread for Ask a Anarcho-****ist, and the mods want us to establish our credentials as such. Since your ask a Red thread was so successful, how did you convince them that you guys didn't just buy a Che Guevera T-Shirt and want to piss off your parents?
    So I'm apparently a communist sypathizer now. How long has this been going on? Why didn't you tell me?
    Not yet. I start next semester hopefully.
    I started studying Irish History relatively late, and did German for a while.
    It looks like it's based on the panic-run in circles smiley. Why it has a Soviet flag and uniform is less clear. Is he a commie panicked for some other reason? But ambiguous. And yet it works anyways. :)
    I think I was referring specifically to The Dark Knight, and only to say that I found the mini morality tale at the end rather artificial and tiresome.
    SiLL was just saying to me, this place could probably do with a leftist group. Perhaps you, as the resident authority on the subject, would be a good candidate for group moderator (or whatever they call that here)?
    About 6 hours ago. And unless you start visiting the Civ5 forums you won't be giving me too much to worry about. :p
    Why I back? Needed more weirdos or something. I dunno. I was pretty drunk on my birthday. Much drunker about five days later, that was gin margarita night. (I know, it sounds weird, but it works.)
    Okay, well, my face doesn't quite look like that. The picture went through a bit of photoshopping because I objected to my girlfriend putting it up on grounds of my face being non-ideal in such close up shots. And she overdid it with the complexion (maybe 'cause she prefers it that way?). But I reckon that's slightly better than doing nothing.
    Is that referencing my comment about your avatar last June? I believe it was a cat when I made that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom