Thlayli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When your inbox fills up, you can save your extra PM's to a file on your computer.
    Hi Thlayli, I view MSN as a liability and I doubt I'm online enough (or at the same hours as other NESers) to make it worthwhile.
    That seems to be my problem as well. I will send it to you at around 11 PM Eastern time :(
    No problem. The deadline is the 5th. Stats will be up when I recover from what is apparently Lyme's disease. *sigh*
    Uhg, just recoiliing in horror at how similar my last two messages are in structure. I R NOT AUTOMATON
    I would like to place a claim on the Quraishi Emirate. I have some reading up to do. I believe there is no deadline yet, is that correct?

I'll try to avoid lame references to recent OTL events. Those Arcadian imperialists better stay away tho :)
    Thlayli can I join your NES? Any suggestions? Looks like all of Europe is taken. I'm willing to play something small and in Eurasia somewhere.

I've just discovered you actually have the timeline on the front page under the stats, so I better read that :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom