Snerk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is good for inspiration.

Sadly, these changes in moderationship force me to change some Plot lines (goðar Plotínur becomes Jarl Plotínur, and so forth) but no more Valka or Mathilda as mods is a bit too much… any ideas?
    What, it's my turn even though I said the wrong SW episode?

Edit: comment on the story I sent you last week!
    edit: ffs I keep forgetting to press 'view conversation' before replying to a VM
    Oh, Snerkur! If you haven't watched this one then you ain't a true Norwegian (you people are supposed to have a lot of time to spare…)
    In fact, Snerkur and Taki could go a-raiding and then they are invited to a feast held by Kamkaz at his booth at the Femsljot Thing…
    Feck, that's probably why the Finns did so well against the Russians.

Also, Camikaze is now a mod, so I'll have to put that into the story. Something like Kamkaz being elected as a new goði in femlunð.
    Halflings? And you wanted me to pay full price? Swindler!

Don't kill polar bears, we could use them for a ride and get some snow cavalry.
    You drive a hard bargain! Twenty five ewes, a milch cow, sixty ells of homespun cloth. A dozen copper bracelets. What say ya?

About those genes… You want them? Got any subjected population on which to test them? :)
    Well, you offered them to me. Come visit and we shall discuss this. I offer twenty ewes and a milch cow, plus fifty ells of homespun cloth for either sister provided she can cook up some decent haggis.
    (Concealed weaponry would have meant double price as well as an easier conquest of Iceland. You people have the wrong genes)
    The wind won't leave much to the imagination? I suggest you wear eyeshades, 'cos I've already slipped my kilt on.

Btw you haven't answered whether your sisters look like said picture. We could use indestructible -and attractive- women with cannons hidden inside their arms when invading Iceland :deal:
    C'mon, Scotland produces T-1001s in a secret location, programmed to kill Englishmen and anyone who wants mint sauce to continue being legal.
    My people, my good people, ye shall have a Saga soon enough…

Sisters? You… have… sisters? I always assume everyone of Norwegian origin looks like this, so if they're anywhere near close… when can they come to our longship? After all, there's lots of women in Sagas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom