kiwitt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• And yes I know there won't be any right now, that message is just for when he does send some in.
    Only of they have shore bombardment capabilities ... and you need to advise action of what they do.
    navies automatically support, right? Cause I forgot to put that in after the obvious one.
    RE: Supplies. Thanks for that.

I'll update the supply column ... it was an interim level while the battles were on.
    Meh, I'll figure it out sooner or later.

What does the -2 supplies thing mean? Is that my minimum because of rifles or what?
    Does the special event I received as the CSA (banking) mean that I get five extra IC on top of the 21 listed in the quick stats, but will not get anything else the next turn? I'm not entirely sure what you meant in the description.
    Can you give me confirmation that dommy PMed you to change his orders so that he gives me 4 IC? Hes trying to claim that he has but worm his way out of editing on the thread. I need solid confirmation on this.

Thanks.
    Thanks and Yes you do. As in reviewing the time stamp of your edit it was 20 hours before the cutoff. 21:00 GMT Tuesday or 8:00am Wednesday NZT
    So... I'm going to tell you I update orders in the future, but do I get my 4IC in rifles from last turn?
    You only have 1 out of 5 rolls to get an upgrade. And like a coin toss the odds of rolling 10 heads or 10 tails is the same. Other nations have invested more in stablity and have also being unsuccessful. look at Medina.
    How exactly are you determining leveling up in stability? the way TK was going about it was that the percent in the quick stats was the chance each turn for that country to level up regarding stability, and if they did, then it would be reset to zero. The percentage is the cumulative percentage of IC they invested in it over the turns.

Seeing as ive had 20% for several turns now and failed to gain stable stability, I now have the feeling that you are using stability as thus: you must get 100% in order to level up. Can I get a ruling on this? I keep looking at my stability, expecting it to level up eventually.
    The rule where you said you punish stupid arguments and spam, does it apply during this whole update or only after you posted the rule?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom