Thomas SG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hello Thomas. I think your mod has a lot of cool features, or improvements to features, that no other mod has. So I was wondering if you are willing to release your dll source code, if you haven't already. I think it would benefit a lot of modders wishing to learn. Also your mod's download links don't work anymore because Atomicgamer.com was shut down recently.
    Sorry. No standalones. If I have some free time I will use it to go on with version 5 or repair version 4.40.
    You can scroll through the scores at the right in CCV! If you open the CCV/BUG options you can select the number of shown scores at the right. If the selected number is too small to show all a slider appears under the scores (my POS mod = Position Of Scores). You can use this slider to scroll. It's not perfect but it works and is the best currently available solution.
    Hey Thomas,

Could you add a feature in CCV where you can scroll through the scores at the right (like with a scroll bar or something)? Thanks. By the way, great job with the mod! I made 3 new scenarios for it. They're in the main section for CCV. :goodjob:
    Hi Thomas. :D

I was wondering if you could publish a standalone DynamicCivNames for 3.19.
    :) Welcome to CCV. :)

Did you follow all instructions? Sounds like a problem with 5). You must run the mod as administrator. And it's better to ask for help in one of the bug threads of the CCV forum.
    When I try to play the game I get Bug Option failed to write INI..etc.repeated line after line at the top of the screen. How do I fix that?
    Thanks!
    Pardon my ignorance. I did do some searching for the answer to the question I am about to ask. I want to combine your mod community civ v with rise of mankind 2.92. I am not familiar with modding which would be why I searched for a long time. Thank you for your help, it is appreciated. Also feel free to combine yourself and post. I thank you again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom