galdre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK fair enough. To my knowledge, Jill Stein is pretty much your only option (Assuming you don't outright write in a candidate) in that case. Both Johnson and Virgil Goode have fiscally conservative views, while Goode radically departs from the GOP on foreign policy, and Johnson radically departs from the GOP on both foreign and social policy. Economics is the one area they all actually (pretty much, I'd argue that the GOP is exceptionally "Pro-corporation" compared to the other right-wing parties which are more free-market, but that's just a vibe I get) are on more or less the same side of the fence.
    You have not yet fixed the opening post of the Random Rants thread. This is your second warning.
    Please fix the opening post of the Random Rants thread. Not just the title but the formatting of the OP. See previous threads (ideally mine) for details.
    Yes it was. As I said, I was quoting Zack.

The quote in my sig ("Going into the sig") gives you the context if you keep reading.
    That quote (As if it could not have been faked anyway) was a joke from a forum game (A spam forum game) where I was basically quoting all of Zack's posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom