LucyDuke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well see now I've used up too many in my response post. Maybe "Weiner pulls out," "Stiff competition," "Handling the situation," "Thick headed," "Playing politics" and "ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION." :lol:

Only the last one is any good, but you get the gist. C'mon, you can do this. I've seen your sense of humor, no shirking your duties now. :nono:
    Thank you for that last post - it brought a lot home for me :). You speak wise words, and this is very true:
    "If you love something, set it free. If it returns, it's yours forever. If not, it was never meant to be."
    "I'd rather not have to pause to give vocabulary lessons while I'm trying to push the radical homosexual agenda."

I love that phrase. :)
    Is there a Lucy-Signal that we can shine up into the heavens when we desperately need your aid to combat the forces of evil? If not... there should be.
    Oh, the usual - you once again said everything I was thinking, used less words than I did in doing so, and included just the right amount of exasperation tempered with civility. :beer:
    you make me blush. Well it's not hard to come up with good reasons for supporting sex-ed and gay acceptance but I don't always come off well in other threads.
    Well, I believe Hell is more about Spiritual Pain, not physical pain. In fact, I doubt the pain will be physical at all.

Regardless, read the gospels. "Unless ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."

The Bible is very clear on this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom