kiwitt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Can you please edit those orders in the update and remove the more...revealing, things like the bunkers and such that might link to the um...aftereffects I have planned?

Sorry for being so vague, but this is sensitive information for the time being. A PM will follow sometime tomorrow outlining my plans concerning the NOTE I brought up in my recent PMs, so you can approve them.
    Also, it's 3:20 in the morning. I'm still getting reajusted to my summer schedule. Don't take anything personally until I can safely say I wake up at 5pm again.
    If I were to supply only my field army or only my navy, would it have adverse affects on total morale? As in do I have to have all my units on duty, or can I only have some?
    My IC column is 2 less than my Base IC column for some reason. They should be equal because I have no modifiers on it.
    Kiwitt it appears you forgot to make the locked war's post. It's been over 48 hours since you published the update.
    Yeah, exactly why it's ridiculous.

Thought I made 4 navies. Also why do I have a 95 IC base but only 85 to spend?
    You only took control of 50% of the islands ... they still remain on the other 50%. If you had 2:1 or better, you would have got a better result.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom