SuperJay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Excellent this also means that my dreams of one day visiting the center of the earth or having adventures through time in a time machine are not dead after all! Looks like my weekend just filled up!
    Well, I still had to use that one in a sentence as well didn't I? :D

My patience just ran out. In a minute I'll read Domi's not getting my point at all routine shake my head and have coffee :)
    Yeah I do. Mostly because I hang out with Dachs a lot and he obsesses over it a little bit. They were pretty awesome when I saw them on Saturday. They opened with Truckin', and they had a ton of treats thrown in. Great China/Rider. Great Eyes, Great Shakedown, amazing Scarlet/Fire/NFA. The guitarist isn't Jerry to be sure, but he's probably as close to Jerry was we're ever going to get. And the keys/piano player was channeling Keith the whole way through. Just a great show through and through, even better than the New Years show at Bill Graham memorial, and THAT was a great show.
    Yeah, we should probably take the Furthur discussion elsewhere before the mods get wise and I lose my pc. So, when/where are you seeing them?
    You should watch Parks and Rec, the first season is absolutely dire. But after that it gets a lot better. By the third season it overshadows The Office.

I don't know how to sell it apart from saying that there are many rich characters in it. Too many comedy shows rely on one or two key characters for comedy. This show almost has a whole cast of them.
    "Ahh, Arakhor the "Authoritarian Statist." Seems to be in fashion around here lately, doesn't it? (You're just such a trendsetter, man.)"

I'm not sure I understand what an authoritarian statist is, but chances are high that it refers to an obscure part of US politics. It's probably the first time I've ever been referred to as a trend-setter! :D
    Don't worry, have a few aspirin and a nap, it should pass quickly. ;)

(What'd I do this time? :scared:)
    You're very welcome! Let me know if I can be of any more help.

No, I haven't heard of that Four Tet dude..
    Re: "poor" Christians being persecuted in Sweden.

Awwww, my heart is bleeding for them. Maybe we should shift them back to imperial Rome, during one of the times when persecution really took place, just to show them what the word means.
    What do you think of Snyder? Also, looks like some of the Senate GOP finally grew some gonads.

link
    My last one lasted about 30 updates... but of course it really depends on the luck of the rolls. If you can get on the boards for 1 min every other day at a minimum, you have the time to play :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom