ilduce349
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The claims are STILL wrong btw. That westernmost territory should not be claimed. The one slightly to the east however, should be.

Refrain from correcting this until the morning please.
    I have a soft spot for michigan. If your so worried that I will backstab you, move your capitol.

They technically would be since your still in control of those 3 territories your giving me while claiming those.
    No michigan, but only 1 round of claims. Seems fair to me. But michigan I wont budge on.

And get some serious fighter power too. Those phoenix bombers can do damage if not countered. My gunships are good for ground support and such, but arent much good against those bombers.

That and some massed land forces should be your focus.
    That would split my entire country if i took the rest.

How about just new york, and a free round of claims (this turn)?
    Since you dont have any units right now, we attack New England NEXT turn okay? By then I will have a monster force ready of gunships, AA units, and some zerglings. Your main focus should be on land units. Basically, we split the country equally after the war. I get Pennsylvania, New York, New jersey, Massachusetts, and New Foundland (if they claim that next turn, which is likely).

Also, another claim deal. This time for Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. Claim em quick so that nobody else does, like texas. I might have to pay you in 2 turns for them though, as I will have no cash next turn due to the war spending this turn.
    Well yes. that would be next turn, the turn after you claim them. it is my understanding you can only transfer control of the province the turn after you take control.
    maybe. i dont really know yet.

Also, on selling claims, can you claim those 3 territories directly west of michigan for me? I will give you $5 next turn once you transfer those territories to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom