Mad Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know it's early, but you are the last to get orders in for IBR. Can you get them in soon? I'll be able to update after you submit them! Thanks.
    Well............. I said some................ interesting stuff..................
    OOC: Aragon

IC: There is NO way the Pope will let me back in after what I have said about him.....
    That IOT is still going? I thought it was forgotten a while ago. We'll, I can grant you access. But be warned, thoes annoying things are tough to kill.
    Hi can you help me? i realy want know how to give new action to units in Civ Beyond the Sword, I see an Image from a Legionare (UU From Rome) using the functions of works (Make roads and mines).I hope you help me !!!!!!Sorry from my english!!!!! THANKS BRO !!!!!!!
    I didn't get an answer last turn I think, so I'll ask again:

Do you accept a trade agreement with Kenya?
    you can have Belgium anyway, ill probably claim France in the mainland, and finish up morocco, and then claim anything else i can get my hands on.
    im sorry, but the President of Brazil wants to rule all of south America. do you want compensation for the Guyanese province you claimed in your SoI?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom