kiwitt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• But since I have a rotating capital, I can support a few more armies, right?

What's to stop me from making all my provinces rotating capitals, exactly?
    I thought it would get twice as many factories and support twice as many armies as it currently does.
    I declare war on the USSR okay? I want to announce it in the thread with an official narrative, but this just to make ity before the deadline.

EDIT: Really Kiwitt? REALLY? If Canada has no patience, and it doesnt feel like asking their Greek ambassador about it before going public, then it can go shove their offer. Perhaps you could have PMed a second time to remind me to reply?
    Since I made Ganges a rotating capital, can I build more factories without losing cores on other regions?
    "Nation must remember this and advise is orders when appropriate." says you can.
    ...Thats the thing. Im not sure if I had managed to place anything in the group. Tell me, did I place any follow up orders in the group before I got kicked out that could be considered as a continuation of last turn?
    Since I have been kicked out of the coordinating group....Have I sent in orders yet this turn? I cant remember.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom