Immaculate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The red diamond designation is a special icon for specific OT threads. It is not for general use anywhere else at this point. Go to OT for the full discussion.
    Hey Immaculate, I was thinking about trying to start a Nes, and I was wondering if I could spitball some ideas with you on nes chat some time
    Ah, no. I was just trying to check out some of my old stuff again for nostalgia value when I discovered that I couldn't...
    Can I ask you why you kicked everyone out of the ImmacuNES IV planning social group? :p
    Since you got most of the people I mentioned in your Co-Pro Sphere and they seemed to missed my suggestion I agree. Just make a nice frame post highlighting the deal.
    Just checking, you did see my edit on the thread about NAfr not bordering Spain before ordering the retreat, right? Because that makes a pretty big change...
    Hey, do you have an AIM? I can talk Denmark/what other stuff is available if you have some way of getting in real-time contact with me.
    1) Oh damn. Well, we'll have to rely on the destroyers and the Naprous fleet then.

2) No, there is definitely an error. I bought four destroyers last turn, according to my orders, spending 8MF on them. You did not put four destroyers in my stats, you put only two in my stats instead. Therefore that is a stat mistake from the last update that I didn't notice at the time, but now needs to be amended please. :)
    Also - sorry for the double post - I just checked what I bought in my orders for last turn, and I ought to have four destroyers already in the unit group "Expeditionary Force", not two! Can you correct that please? That means my total fleet for this turn (with this turn's purchases included, but the Naprous fleet excluded) should contain seven standard destroyers and three Terriers.
    Immac, I'd like to put in a request for the population figures for the fiefdoms on E2 to be updated sometime this turn, please, if possible. :) Also, it would be nice if I could have separate figures for my new colony (Apolorise) and my main fief (High Texier).
    Thanks! Plenty of fun spots left if you want to join, like the Cadian 128th or House Varangian ^_^
    Hold onto the spot for me till' tomorrow if possible, Ill read up on it, and (probably) join. Ive never played a fantasy NES, so I'd have to get use to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom