Tecknojock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's OK. Its quite complicated ... so that is why I created small spreadsheet calculation table for each nation on my master spreadsheet.
    The 400% would only have applied if you did not build more units. The additional supplies were distributed amongst your other units.

e.g. if you had 10 units and built 10 new and you had spent 30 on supplies, you would allocate 10 to the original to get 0% bonus, then 10 each to the new ones. Then both the old and new would get 100% bonus.

Alternatively. If you supplied all the supplies just to existing units new units and then none your new units. the effect would have been the same. e.g 10 units with 30 units supplies = 10+20 = 30 strength + 10 new units at 10 strength = 10 units @ 30 + 10 units @ 10 makes an average strength of 20 = 100% bonus
    So I assume that since you have neglected to respond, Greece will not be admitted to the UNA? I hope this is not true. Greece needs somebody to protect them while we develop into a nation capable of holding off such an assault that the Accord can bring down upon us in retaliation for leaving their corrupt country of Bosnia.

Therefore, Greece would be willing to become a protectorate (vassal game mechanic, different name so our king does not have to actually swear to you as a 'vassal') of one of the UNA, perhaps to california herself although we feel that somebody on the east coast would better serve our purposes.

Would the UNA accept such a deal? perhaps we can discuss it further via PM?
    Have corrected ... I wait to see if I have made any other errors before upload a new one ;)
    it includes part of Hawaii which you do not fully control. See rules on provinces for details.
    You only took control of 50% of the islands ... they still remain on the other 50%. If you had 2:1 or better, you would have got a better result
    Disregard the first part of the previous VM if you will, as i had not read the social group as of then.
    I assume this means that peru will not let me have Micronesia?

I will accept the deal as long as it is in a lump sum of 14 this turn, with a further 2 the next.
    As of the recent earthquake in micronesia would it be too much to ask for 2 extra factories to rebuild the ones lost?

Also, we in Britain ask that you get Peru to stop pursuing Micronesia, as that would interupt, and potentially end, our deal.
    Imperia Mobiana

Avatar Knuckles of Angel Island is curious if Adabat would like a trade agreement; with Angel Island now as the largest economy on Mobius, it would be very beneficial to both sides.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom