Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure! I'd be more than happy to collaborate with you on that. Today (Sunday) I am kinda busy, but later tonight and tomorrow I should be mostly free.

I had your same dilemma, and if I wasn't so impatient, I would've wrote my own ruleset for my fresh start as well. :p But I'd be happy to help with yours!
    Los Zetas would be fun but i have too few in africa and enough in north america so i choose africa! I am so happy you could join us terrance. Thanks!
    Los Zetas is based on Mexican drug cartels and invaded a bit of the USA and is doing okay- but they are horrible people morally. The zaphorizhian are based on a real thing- cossacks... its got a pretty interesting culture to draw on. Bantu Ubantu is trying to develop a republic. Bangladesh is a friend of the Umma Al-Mu'minin and Pacific Island sultanate but are much more warlike and militant- and they have slaves.
    Sorry. Been distracted. Ill post a response either tonight or tomorrow. Sort of busy with summer work right now, due on first day of school tomorrow, so I hope you can understand why I dont respond right away. I want to put some RP alongside it if at all possible.
    Would you like to take over Mangolia in Dawn of the Lost Nations- Hotseat RP/Diplo Game?

Balkor Wolf is inactive and we want to start.

Would you like to be THE Khan?

Anyways, if you do take Mongolia I suggest this as yout flag.
    In North America: Los Zetas, Azteca.
    In Europe: Zaporizhia
    In Africa: Bantu Ubantu, Makuata
    In Asia: Bangladesh, AU6, Japan
    Yeah, I made some posts regarding me being concerned, and that I would take refugees if needed.
    After the current DwarfNES ends, you should start a succession DwarfNES like you suggested.
    Hmm. Interesting thought. It does make snese. Thanks! Ill change it right now.

Does this mean you will be joining, or are you just spectating?
    What are some Nannuk cities I have occupied? Names, whatever other details you wish to provide.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom