downtown
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm currently travelling round the Maasai Mara with a newlywed couple from Chicago and they've a) been reminding me of you and b) made me want to visit even more. I'm on my way sir.
    and Downtown made a pretty good case for Mormonism being less weird when taken to its spiritual conclusion without being fundamentalist and missing the point.

Can you explain how this is the case? I'm genuinely curious, in the least rude way possible, how you can say Mormonism ISN'T more strange than more mainstream Christian religions?
    In case you're wondering, if you interpreted my comments in the "Summer Vacation" thread as "What you say makes rational sense, but I'd rather the system be illogical" that was kinda what I meant.

I do understand the logical benefits of what your suggestions are, I just wouldn't care for it since it means shorter summer;)
    You should probably edit your for-profit education thread to avoid derailing the thread over the issue of the constitutionality of federal education.
    he also says to tell you that he got a crummy financial package from UT Austin, making it more likely that he would attend (t)OSU
    The press conference in Greenwich, CT tomorrow is taking place from former Knick great Allen Houston's house.

I apologize. It was just meant to be.
    I was wondering if you could tell me who the person is in your avatar... the red haired anime girl. What anime is she from?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom