LucyDuke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure, actually. I assume so. I would've left it open for an admin to give a proper answer, but it was actually posted in Civ5GD, and subsequently moved to SF. :dunno:
    "Television Jesus clowns" = :lol:

And yeah, I dunno what I was doing in that thread either. Thankfully, I got some lulz out of it.
    Eh?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
    Well, our mother started working in my late teen years, so I could assume that mothers do in fact start working in their later years when the children can look after themselves. Of course, assumptions can be lethal.
    Actually, this has been common amongst all income levels, so not bourgeiose at all.

American yes, but does that mean Europe and whatnot have women dominating the workplace and men raising the children? :confused:
    Most households I've seen involve women being the ones who raise the children and the men going off and working for money.

Non-children couples, however, naturally both work.
    haha, thanks. :) It wasn't the first time he completely misinterpreted something someone said so I didn't really see any point in trying to clarifying anything with him. But yeah, I have a lot of respect and you're a legend, so you posting on my wall is like, a dream come true. :love: I'm a freak, I'm sorry, haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom