Kraznaya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On the original painting I stole the image from, you can see the grey eyes. :p I just picked an obvious way to describe Athene that didn't involve the word "Athene".
    Having a busy time currently. Taking a stroll here and there in the CFC Forums. :)

Don't expect me to reply timely or having time for much else here. Sorry.
    Hell, I'm not stooping down that low! I'm cheering for Suh from Nebraska because I hate everyone else in the Heisman race. Even though he has no chance to win it.
    I'm already having vomit in my mind thinking of Tebow having a shot. I swear, if clausen wins the Heisman, I might just start watching water polo...
    how's life, USC fan? You excited about the 30 pt. blowout USC is gonna give the Golden Homos on Oct.17? I am! It's about time people realize Clausen and Co. aren't good and that they absolutely SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAC-10 power
    Ok.
    Just checking... You seemed very harsh there in that message. Maybe that's just my interpretation and it was a nice, friendly answer. It's kinda hard to tell printed.:dunno:
    Naw, man, it's not like that. I post in OT about :):):):) I know very little about all the time. I dunno, you people intimidate me.
    Meh. I dunno as much as you people do about that janx, it'd feel awkward?
    IF YOU SCARED GO TO CHURCH WE GONNA HIT YOU WHERE IT HURTS THAT DON'T WORK WE GONNA PUT YOU IN THA DIRT

also wooo 24-10
    I met their baseball team when they won the CWS back in 2006. They were really coo, and signed autographs and it meant alot to me. So I started cheering for them in baseball and all sports.
    Well, it has alot to do with a very B****y fan of theirs who I've had a tulmoutous history with. It basicaly has more to do with her than them.
    Oh, and congrats on USC's win against Cal! If there's one team that can compete with my hatred for Oregon, it's the Pissing bears! Thank you and USC for knocking them out of the PAC-10 race for good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom