M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No idea on what time zone you're on but ill be home at 7 my time tonight so ill do it by then?
    I say we hijack the Stone Age NESes thread in full, and set up shop there. I'll post what I've got so far and we can see what we need and what we don't.
    Hey, I just want to say that I won't start my PreNES until you finish your first IT update. I just don't want to divert your players attention when they should be at their peak, and revive them later.

Do you want to work with me on a project to overhaul the Fresh Start NES standard operating rules? I'm already working on it, although I am stuck on what to keep and leave out, as well as how to describe each 'scale' and what they should do.
    Been stuck in jobs since I graduated. Working on getting over to Korea or perhaps China to teach English for a little bit, eventually get my PhD sometime before I am too old.
    A phone box is a public place where you pay to make phone calls. I presume that spending £5 in a phone box (particularly in today's mobile phone society) would indicate your phoning sex lines without your parents knowing.
    "What's a phone box and how would spending a fiver on it be deplorable?"

I assume that this is a joke question?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom